betdoctor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Cup Final

2 posters

Go down

World Cup Final Empty World Cup Final

Post  bigbingo Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:34 pm

Pick Spain -0.5 @ 2.20 Sbobet

Spain made Germany to look very average in the semi-final last night and it looks like they are hitting their best form at exactly the right time.
Pedro performed well last night which should ensure he keeps his place for the final instead of out of form Torres.A lot is made of their passing game but they are very strong in defence which often gets ignored and in Villa look to have the player of the tournament.

Holland have done well to get this far but really should have been knocked out by Brazil who pressed the self destruct button in the second half of the quarters.They do seem a bit one dimensional in attack with their main goal threat always coming down the right flank,something I feel Spain will be able to nullify.They also look vulnerable in defence and have conceded some soft goals in this tournament.

The final will be played at altitude so ball retention will be key so Iniesta and Xavi should ensure that Spain do the pressing with Holland spending more energy on closing down.

Finally Spain have the more recent experience of a big final after winning the Euros 2 years ago and finally getting that monkey off their back by winning a major tournament.That belief amongst what is largely the same squad of players,is very important and should ensure that they complete a quick fire double,in what I feel will be a one sided final.

bigbingo

Back to top Go down

World Cup Final Empty Re: World Cup Final

Post  macot Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:15 am

Tough to judge the finals.
Pedro was great in the first half agaist Germany, took a lot of initiative, in the second half we all remembered his one on one run against Neuer and the mistake he did for not passing Torres, but I think it shows his confidence. It looked like Del Bosque exchanged him because of that gaffer, but in my opinion he took him out to prevent him from burning out, I think Pedro will surely start against Dutch.

It is tough to see how Netherlands could stop Spaniards, but on the other side, Dutch do have som great players in attack and if they manage to score early, it will become a great contest.

I am still deciding about the bet here, we will see...
study

macot

Back to top Go down

Post  macot Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:23 am

I also wanted to say some words about todays game.
I think over should be a bet that cant fail.
But also, I can see fully motivated Uruguay team with Forlan who will play and Suarez able to hurt Germans, thats why I took them to win third place.
But I really had a lot of thoughts about these bets as they dont look like matching to me... I see this match as over if Germans win and as under iuf Uruguay surprises...
So, lets see how it goes!
Basketball

macot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum